Identification of the website's owner
The owner of this website is BIG UP Marketing & Communication, S.L. with TIN B66755117, registered office for this purpose at Pau Claris 166, 08009 Barcelona and contact e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org.
Who is the data controller of the personal data we collect from this website?
The data controller of this website is BIG UP Marketing & Communication, S.L. with TIN B66755117, registered office for this purpose at Pau Claris 166, 08009 Barcelona and contact e-mail address email@example.com.
What data are we going to obtain from you?
At our website, the only personal data we can obtain from you are the data needed to provide a response to the questions you send us by e-mail concerning our services.
The data's recipient or categories of recipients
What is the purpose of such data processing?
We will process your personal data for the following purpose:
- Respond to the questions you send us by e-mail.
What are the legal grounds of this data processing?
The legal grounds consist of the legitimate interest to respond to the queries thus made.
How long will your data be kept?
We will keep your personal data for so long as we maintain a relationship with you.
You can write to us at any time to seek the erasure of your data. In such case, your personal data will be blocked and will only be made available to Judges and Courts, the State Prosecution Service, the Spanish Data Protection Agency and other competent authorities and public administrations to resolve any issue or liability related to the processing of your data or with the exercising of subsequent legal actions, complaints or queries during the statute of limitations thereof.
The data's recipient or categories of recipients
Your personal data will not be provided or ceded to any entity not connected to this portal.
International transfers of data
We do not make any kind or category of international data transfers.
What rights is the data subject entitled to?
The GDPR grants you the rights set out below, which you may exercise by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. You will have to send the e-mail from the same e-mail address you initially used to write to us.
Right of access
You have the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning you is being processed, and, where that is the case, access to the personal data and the information on said data’s processing.
You have the right to obtain a copy of your personal data which is undergoing processing.
Right to rectification
You have the right to obtain without undue delay the rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning you. Taking into account the purposes of the processing, you have the right to have incomplete personal data completed.
Right to erasure
You have the right to obtain without undue delay the erasure of personal data concerning you.
We are obliged to erase without undue delay personal data where any of the following circumstances come about:
- the personal data are no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed;
- the data subject withdraws consent granted for specific purposes or on which the processing is based for the processing of special data categories, such as those which reveal the data subject’s political opinions, while such processing is not based on other legal grounds;
- the data subject objects to the processing for reasons related to his/her specific situation and there are no overriding legitimate grounds for the processing;
- the personal data have been unlawfully processed;
- the personal data have to be erased for compliance with a legal obligation in Union or Member State law to which the controller is subject.
The obligation to erase personal data shall not apply to the extent that processing is necessary:
- for exercising the right of freedom of expression and information;
- for compliance with a legal obligation which requires processing by Union or Member State law to which the controller is subject;
- for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the controller;
- for archiving purposes in the public interest, scientific or historical research purposes or statistical purposes in so far as the right of erasure is likely to render impossible or seriously impair the achievement of the objectives of that processing;
- for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims.
Right to restriction of processing
You have the right to obtain the restriction of processing where one of the following applies:
- you contest the accuracy of the personal data, for a period enabling the controller to verify the accuracy of the personal data;
- the processing is unlawful and you oppose the erasure of the personal data and request the restriction of their use instead;
- we no longer need the personal data for the purposes of the processing, but they are required by you for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims;
- you have objected to processing for reasons related to your specific situation, pending the verification of whether the legitimate grounds of the controller override those of the data subject.
You have the right to receive the personal data concerning you in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format.
Objection to processing
You have the right to object at any time to the personal data concerning you being processed for reasons related to your specific situation based on the provisions set forth in Article 6(1), points e) or f) of the GDPR. We will cease to process the personal data, unless we verify that there are compelling legitimate reasons which override the data subject’s interests, rights and freedoms, or for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims.
Withdrawal of consent
You have the right to withdraw at any time the consent you granted to us to process your personal data.
Complaints before data protection authorities
You have the right to file complaints before data protection control authorities if you deem that your personal data are not being processed properly.
Processing of minors' data
Our services should be used by people over 18 years of age. You should therefore refrain from using them if you are younger than said age.
We may require you to provide an official document to certify your age.